Welcome to the Kitchen Manuals Binder. This is the one place where you can keep all those kitchen-related appliance manuals. These might include small appliance manuals like an Instant Pot or toaster oven, or larger ones like a dishwasher. Basically, if you use it in the kitchen, the manual can live in this binder. No more wondering where that certain manual has gone. Looking for things is over-rated!! This binder is super simple to create. It will save you a ton of time and reduce aggravation. Sounds good, right?
Here are the few supplies you will need:
1. 1.5" Binder - The one I'm using is the Better Binder from Staples. You can read my last post for all the reasons why I love 'em! Feel free to use any binder that you like, or already have on hand. Just make sure that it is sturdy. All those manuals can pack on some weight.
2. A plastic 3-hole punched binder envelope - You may need several depending on the amount of manuals you have. I should probably get myself a second one.
3. **Optional** sheet protectors - These can be useful if you have a larger manual that you want to reference more easily, or just keep separated.
That's it. Now you are ready to create your binder.
1. Gather ALL of your kitchen manuals. This may take some time if they have wandered off around your house. Take the time to search and locate them all if possible.
2. Place the manuals all together inside your plastic binder envelope.
3. Place any special manuals into their own sheet protector.
4. Don't forget to label the spine of your binder. Now you'll know exactly what's inside.
That is all there is to it. Going forward, you can easily place new manuals here with their friends. And, if you want extra credit...remove the manuals from the binder when the items leave your home! 😀