Who's starting to think about a fun road trip? 😀 We are planning one for the end of June, after school lets out. Today's tips are all about staying organized in your vehicle.
Whether we commute daily to work or are the local chauffeur to the neighborhood kids, it is invaluable to keep our vehicles maintained and organized. It will certainly save you time and effort later. Start with a few basics that will get you on the road to organized travels.
1) Have at least one small trash receptacle in the vehicle, or 2 if it has more than 2 rows of seating. Even a plastic bag will work.
2) Keep reusable bags under the driver's seat or in the door pocket.
3) Keep a folder in your glove box with a secure closure for important papers such as insurance documents, maintenance records, and mileage logs. This will ensure they are easy to access.
4) Invest in backseat storage containers for kids to keep books, crayons, and travel games.
5) Place a small tote in the trunk for transporting small items so they won't roll around while you travel.
Organization on the road is much easier when we take a few minutes to prepare before sliding behind the wheel.
Please share a comment or photo of how YOU like to stay organized your vehicle!