Maintain Your Home With Proper Tool Storage
Whether you are a serious carpenter, or only use tools occasionally, storing your tools properly will make every job you tackle easier. Here are a few steps to get your space ready:
1. Sort your tools by function and size.
2. Gather tool accessories and keep them with their mates, such as drills and bits.
3. Utilize any wall space to install heavy duty hooks. Secure hanging tools with bungee cords.
4. Store power tools off of the ground in sealed cabinets or containers.
5. Invest in stationary plastic drawers for small parts.
6. If most of your tools are stored in the basement or other decentralized locations, keep a smaller "project" toolbox in your main home space. A useful spot may be in an entryway closet. Stock this box with a few staple items to have close at hand (i.e. hammer, screwdriver, tape measure).
Make all of your projects and household chores easier by organizing your tools. Have a great week! 😀 🛠️