Good morning! Is it back-to-school time where you are? Or maybe you are just looking to stay on top of your work tasks. Either way, let's chat about organizing your assignments.
Assignments aren't just for those attending school. We are given work assignments, parenting assignments, or volunteer assignments. Ensuring that you are ready for your task takes a just a little bit of planning and organizing to make the grade.
1.Keep a list of all assignments and tasks in a notebook, folder, or spreadsheet.
2. Subdivide the list into categories each week (i.e. tasks to be completed at home or work assignments), including due dates! Having the deadline in front of you will help ensure everything gets done.
3. Add to the list the supplies you will need in order to complete the task. If you are in charge of helping with the neighborhood picnic, this list might include food, garbage cans, signs-up sheets, or park benches.
4. Determine which supplies you already have and which ones are still needed.
5. Identify who, if anyone, can help you complete the task.
6. Bonus step: Make notes of challenges along the way and outcomes. This will help for future tasks.
Finally, sit back and admire a job well done!