Happy Monday! How is your #Staycation2020 going? A good remedy for anxiety is action. Let’s tackle that junk drawer today. ✂️ 🖇It will feel so good to be able to find what you need when you need it! First step - this drawer could use some rebranding. Why not start calling it your Supply Drawer? That’s really what you want to keep in it, right? Not junk.
Now we can get started with my version of the S.P.A.C.E. method.
1. Sort 2. Purge 3. Assign A Home 4. Contain 5. Enhance (with labels and other fanciness).
Share a pic of your Supply Drawer in the comments and inspire someone else! 😃👍
Thursday Thoughts: National Preparedness month is wrapping up. Have you done something to be a little more prepared in case of an emergency? 🚨 Any day is a good day to help future you! FEMA is a great resource for getting started. https://www.ready.gov/. The high priority tasks that I recommend include...
• 1. Creating an emergency kit for your home and vehicle. I can help with that! 🙋♀️
• 2. Making a plan with your family for where you will meet up and have a phone number for an out-of-state contact if possible.
• 3. Training your family (and yourself!) on how to turn off utilities.
• 4. Preparing supplies for any pets you have.
• 5. Keeping at least a half tank of gas in your car in case of evacuation.
Have you done any of these tasks? Do you have another one to share? Let’s help each other to be prepared! ✅