Where you can learn more about Christa and her organizing skills!
I emerged from Oregon State University with a Business / English degree in hand and put it to use in various Human Resources assignments. Seeking a bigger challenge, I went to work for a start-up company as their office manager. Basically, that meant keeping the place organized and humming along! This was quite a feat in an office full of engineers and entrepreneurs.
After taking a different full-time job (mom of one energetic boy), I started developing more of my organizing skills. For me, it is simply a matter of survival and preserving sanity with a child running around! As my son has gotten older, I found myself with a bit more time on my hands and have put it to use trying out more organizing tips and techniques. The internal projects piled up: child's playroom, bathrooms, closets, and after changing to a keto diet, my pantry. In addition to clients, I also enjoy taking on projects for family and friends. Please take a look at my gallery of before & after photos for some examples. I have made a few mistakes along the way, but have also discovered some very simple systems that make a big impact and help create peace of mind.
Learn more about my services or contact me here.
Code of Ethics I Stand By:
- I will serve my clients with integrity, competence, and objectivity, and will treat them with respect and courtesy.
- I will offer services in those areas in which I am qualified and will accurately represent those qualifications in both verbal and written communications.
- If I am unable to fulfill service requests, I will make every effort to recommend the services of other qualified organizers or other qualified professionals.
- I will advertise my services in an honest manner and will represent the organizing profession accurately.
- I will keep confidential all client information, both business and personal.
- I will use proprietary client information only with the client’s permission (for example, pictures of completed projects).
- I will decide independently and communicate to my client in advance my fees and expenses, and will charge fees and expenses which I deem reasonable, legitimate, and commensurate with my experience, the services I deliver, and the responsibility I accept.
- I will make recommendations for products and services with my client’s best interests in mind.